MAKEUP BY ME

12.29 Unknown 0 Comments

HELLO!

Beside Blogging, I also do Makeup Services.
At first, I started doing makeup only for family / close friend / private projects.
Of course back then I learnt it by myself, from a Beauty Workshop and from YouTube.

Then, I decided to take a Professional Makeup Class at Beauty In You Studio.
Since then, I've done several projects like photoshoot makeup, graduation makeup, special occasion makeup, pre-wedding makeup and makeup for year books.

You can easily view some of my portfolio under my 'Portfolio' label or
by clicking Category >> Portfolio.



If you're interested in my makeup service, you can contact me at 
felihana@yahoo.com
or
you can also visit my makeup Instagram
for more portfolio and my contact list





I'm not a professional makeup artist but I can help you beautify yourself for your special occasion.

THANK YOU! 

0 comments: